Effective July 1, 2019, all PMI certification tests will be proctored by Pearson VUE instead of Prometric. Key dates to note as PMI transitions to their new testing vendor:
- If you want to take your PMI test before June 30, you will need to schedule your exam before April 19. Those tests taken before June 30 will be at a Prometric site.
- If you schedule your exam after April 19, the soonest you will be able to take your exam will be July 1. Tests taken on or after July 1 will be administered at a Pearson VUE site.
Other things to note:
- The PMI-ACP and CAPM exams are already being handled by Pearson VUE.
- The CAPM is only proctored remotely, and the PMI-ACP may be taken at a Pearson VUE site or proctored remotely. (For insights into the remote-proctored exam experience, check out this video.)
- Cancellation and reschedule policy will remain unchanged.
- All PMI test takers should expect to be given a white board and dry erase marker instead of paper and pencil at Pearson VUE testing centers. Previously, PMP, PMI-PBA and other PMI testers were typically provided with pencil and paper when testing.
Not sure which PMI certification is right for you? Watermark Learning provides the critical training and related resources to ensure you and your organization receive the full benefits of project-related professional certifications and credentials. Contact us today!