Agile Industry Certification
Let Watermark Learning be your Agile partner!
Our training courses for the Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) and Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) designations provide you with all of the knowledge required to become a CSM or CSPO. Watermark Learning has the CSM training and CSPO training you need to help you and your organization be Agile!
Watermark Learning has consistently provided top-quality, results-oriented training in both project management and business analysis for over 20 years—longer than most of our competitors. Watermark Learning principals Elizabeth Larson and Richard Larson were volunteers that contributed to both the PMBOK® and the BABOK® Guides. With the advantage of our multidisciplinary expertise and longstanding experience, you can count on Watermark Learning to help you achieve your certification goals.
Accelerate your career growth and enhance your value to your organization by following the steps below and with resources and training from Watermark Learning.
Step 1: Learn about the CSM or CSPO Certifications and familiarize yourself with Scrum concepts.
- CSM Certification Page (Scrum Alliance)
- CSPO Certification Page (Scrum Alliance)
- Is Your Organization Agile Ready?
- A Heavyweight Fight: Scrum vs. Waterfall
- Scrum vs. Waterfall: The Fight Continues
- Additional Scrum Resources
Step 2: Attend a 2-day Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer. Begin preparing for the test.
- CSM and CSPO Certification Requirements (see chart below)
|Training||2-day CSM course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer®|
|Evaluation||Online CSM test that consists of multiple choice and true-false questions. Must answer 24 out of 35 questions correctly to pass.|
|Certified Scrum Product Owner|
|Training||2-day CSPO course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer®|
|Evaluation||Evaluation required after training.|
Certified ScrumMaster Certification Class
This comprehensive workshop prepares you to take the CSM test and fulfills the requirement of a 2-day CSM course taught by Certified Scrum Trainer. The Watermark tradition of preparing our students for certification success will benefit CSM candidates
Certified Scrum Product Owner Certfication Class
This comprehensive workship fulfills the requirement of a 2-day CSPO course taught by Certified Scrum Trainer. The Watermark tradition of preparing our students for certification success will benefit CSPO candidates.
Step 3: Take the test and earn your CSM or CSPO credential!
Things to Know Before Taking the CSM Test:
- Students do not take the test in class. The online test needs to be taken any time within 90 days of receiving a welcome email from Scrum Alliance upon completing the course.
- The test includes multiple-choice and true/false questions.
- It takes about 60 minutes to complete, but it does not need to be completed in one sitting; you may stop and restart as many times as needed.
- Candidates may skip or mark questions, and they may go back to previous questions at any point. When submitting final answers, a notification will be provided to advise of any unanswered questions.
- The test covers material to demonstrate an understanding of general Scrum concepts, roles, meetings, and artifacts.
- Candidates who do not pass the test will be shown which questions they missed, but they are not shown the correct answer. After reviewing results and researching correct answers, candidates may take the test again for no charge within the same 90-day period. Retakes after the second attempt are $25.
Let us know when you've passed! We'd love to hear from you.