Closing the Gap Between Knowing and Doing
For over 20 years, Watermark Learning has assisted dislocated workers and those in career transition in obtaining the most current project management, business analysis, business process management, and agile training and certifications.
Watermark courses are engaging, relevant, and use industry best practices. We work closely with job seekers to determine the most appropriate training path based on interest, qualifications, skill development, certification needs, industry trends, and available funding.
As a local, national, and international leader, Watermark Learning is a trusted resource for exceptional training and certification preparation.
- See the Public Class Schedule for a complete class listing and outlines
- Multiple Learning Modes to fit your needs, like in-person, virtual, and anytime learning
- Courses recognized by PMI and IIBA through their REP (Registered Education Provider) and EEP (Endorsed Education Provider) programs respectively, as well as Scrum Alliance and BRMI.
Benefits of Our Dislocated Worker/Career Transition Program
- Education consultants assist learners in determining the best training path.
- Professional certification preparation classes for:
- CBAP® / CCBA® / ECBA®
- IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (IIBA-AAC)®
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® / Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- Students earn valuable CEUs from Auburn University through our Certificate Programs in Business Analysis, and Business Process Management.
- Discounted pricing for single and multiple classes/programs—we are flexible and will work with individual student budgets.
- Customized programs/classes for dislocated worker agencies.
"I believe the Project Management classes through Watermark Learning are what opened doors for me. Once I took your classes, I was bombarded with recruiters. I'm still receiving one or two opportunities per week."
—Vicki Van AlstineHow can we help you?
What Our Clients Say
“I wanted to let you know I accepted a job yesterday working as a Business Change Analyst. The classes at Watermark definitely helped during the interview and all the workbooks will be brought in to my cube as reference material. Thanks for all your help and encouragement!”
Watermark Learning student
"Watermark Learning instructors are very engaging. Not only are the group sessions stimulating, but the courses are designed to help you broaden your perspective."
“PM Fundamentals was my final requirement for the Masters Certificate in Project Management and served as a wonderful review and refresher. I recommend this class, as well as the others that I have taken to anyone who is looking to advance their project management skills. Thank you for a great program!”
GMAC Res Cap
Our principals and senior instructors have been in business, IT and training an average of 25+ years. Our instructors are authorities and certified in their respective fields, published authors, and distinguished public speakers. Additionally, Watermark Learning is an IIBA Charter Endorsed Education provider and an “original” PMI Global Registered Education Provider, which assures you the highest quality training available. Watermark Learning principals, Rich and Elizabeth Larson, were also part of the select team that wrote the practice guide for the PMI-PBA® certification.
Certification takes you to the next level. With our academic partner, Auburn University, we have programs for project management, business analysis, and business process management to develop skills for enduring results. Our Associate and Masters Certificate in Business Analysis and our Certificate in Business Process Management set your resume apart from the crowd.
Business Analysis: Learn skills to define product requirements completely and correctly, including hidden requirements that can make or break a project.
Business Process Management: Learn the industry standard framework for managing and improving business processes.
CBAP®, CCBA®, ECBA™, PMI-ACP®, and PMP® Certification Preparation
Our certification preparation courses and products give you the edge you need to pass the exam on the first try. In fact, we’re so sure, we offer a guarantee.
- CBAP Certification Preparation
- CCBA Certification Preparation
- ECBA Certificate Preparation
- PMI-ACP Certification Preparation - Delivered by Project Management Academy
- PMP Certification Boot Camp - Delivered by Project Management Academy
Contact Us for More Information
*All Certificate programs provide CEUs from Auburn University and therefore qualify for Federal funding. All courses leading to the PMI and IIBA certifications are WIA program certified. You can view all programs at the iSEEK website.
- Federal Financial Aid Resources
- State-by-State Education Information
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED)
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Illinois Workforce Development System
- Illinois WorkNet Center
- Download our Solution Sheet on Watermark Learning's Dislocated Worker Program