Closing the Gap Between Knowing and Doing
For over 20 years, Watermark Learning has assisted dislocated workers and those in career transition in obtaining the most current project management, business analysis, business process management, and agile training.
Watermark courses are engaging, relevant, and use industry best practices. We work closely with job seekers to determine the most appropriate training path based on interest, qualifications, skill development, certification needs, and available funding.
As a local, national, and international leader, Watermark Learning is a trusted resource for exceptional training and certification.
- See the Public Class Schedule for a complete class listing and outlines
- Mutliple Learning Modes to fit your needs, like in-person, virtual, and anytime learning
- Courses recognized by PMI and IIBA through their REP (Registered Education Provider) and EEP (Endorsed Education Provider) programs respectively.
- Become a Watermark Learning member to access free articles, webinars, blogs, and newsletters.
"I believe the Project Management classes through Watermark Learning are what opened doors for me. Once I took your classes, I was bombarded with recruiters. I'm still receiving one or two opportunities per week"
—Vicki Van Alstine
How can we help you?
Benefits of Our Dislocated Worker/Career Transition Program
- Education consultants assist learners in determining the best training path.
- Professional certification preparation classes for PMP/CAPM, CBAP/CCBA, PMI-ACP, and PMI-PBA.
- Students earn valuable CEUs from Auburn University through our Masters & Associate Certificate Programs in Project Management, Business Analysis, Agile, and Business Process Management.
- Discounted pricing for single and multiple classes/programs—we are flexible and will work with individual student budgets.
- Customized programs/classes for dislocated worker agencies.
- Watermark offers a US military discount for active, reserve, retired, or disabled veterans, as well as a government employee discount.
What Our Clients Say
“I wanted to let you know I
accepted a job yesterday
working as a Business Change
Analyst. The classes at
Watermark definitely helped
during the interview and all
the workbooks will be brought
in to my cube as reference
material. Thanks for all your
help and encouragement!”
- Laura F., Watermark Learning student
"Watermark Learning instructors are very engaging. Not only are the group sessions stimulating, but the courses are designed to help you broaden your perspective.
-Paul G., Dislocated Worker
“PM Fundamentals was my
final requirement for the
Masters Certificate in Project
Management and served as a
wonderful review and
refresher. I recommend this
class, as well as the others
that I have taken to anyone
who is looking to advance
their project management
skills. Thank you for a great
- Robert Menk, GMAC Res Cap
Our principals and senior instructors have been in business, IT and training an average of 25+ years. Our instructors are authorities and certified in their respective fields, published authors, and distinguished public speakers. Additionally, Watermark Learning is a woman-owned firm, an IIBA Charter Endorsed Education provider, and an “original” PMI Global Registered Education Provider, which assures you the highest quality training available. Watermark Learning principals, Rich and Elizabeth Larson, are also part of the select team writing the practice guide for the new PMI-PBA (PMI Professional Business Analyst) certification.
Certification takes you to the next level. With our academic partner, Auburn University, we have programs for project management, business analysis, and business process management to develop skills for enduring results. Our Associate and Masters Certificates* in Business Analysis and Project Management, our Certificates in Agile Project Management and Agile Business Analysis, and our Certificate in Business Process Management set your resume apart from the crowd.
Business Analysis: Learn skills to define product requirements completely and correctly, including hidden requirements that can make or break a project.
Project Management: Deliver the right products and services in a timely, cost-effective way.
Agile: Add Agile and Scrum skills and capabilities with engaging courses that translate complex industry standards into practical application.
Business Process Management: Learn the industry standard framework for managing and improving business processes.
CBAP, CCBA, ECBA, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, and PMP Certification Preparation
Our certification preparation courses and products give you the edge you need to pass the exam on the first try. In fact, we’re so sure, we offer a guarantee.
- CBAP Certification Preparation
- CCBA Certification Preparation
- ECBA Certficate Preparation
- PMI-ACP Certification Preparation
- PMI-PBA Certification Boot Camp
- PMP Certification Boot Camp
Contact Us for More Information
Contact Nancy Larsen
+1-952-921-0900 ext. 212
800-646-9362 ext. 212, Nancy.Larsen@watermarklearning.com
Contact Carmen Kissel
+1-952-921-0900 ext. 209
800-646-9362 ext. 209, Carmen.Kissel@watermarklearning.com
*All Certificate programs provide CEUs from Auburn University and therefore qualify for Federal funding. All courses leading to the PMI and IIBA certifications are WIA program certified. You can view all programs at the iSEEK website.
- Federal Financial Aid Resources
- State-by-State Education Information
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED)
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Illinois Workforce Development System
- Illinois WorkNet Center
- Download our Solution Sheet on Watermark Learning's Dislocated Worker Program