This Certified Scrum Master training provides the tools and information necessary to help you get started with Scrum at your own company. Through a combination of robust simulations, hands-on experience and high-quality instruction, students will learn the fundamentals of Scrum and how to facilitate, coach, and lead an agile project. This course is led by:
V. Lee Henson, CST, PMP
Certified Scrum Trainer®
Hosted by AgileDad Business Agility Experts
What You Get
2 YEAR SCRUM ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP
This course includes your Scrum Alliance membership dues for the first 2 years, as well as your exam fee.
FREE SCRUM STUDY GUIDE
As a CSM participant, you will receive a Scrum Study Guide, including 2 practice tests, to help prepare for the exam after you leave the classroom.
14 AUDIT-PROOF PMI PDUS
As a PMI Registered Education Provider, you don’t have to worry about the security of your PDUs, even if you get audited!
The 2-day Certified Scrum Master training class (CSM) is an intensive interactive session designed to leverage the diverse background of the participants through facilitated discussion, activities and simulation. The following topics will be covered:
- Scrum Theory
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
- The Sprint and the Increment
- The Value of Engineering Practices
- ScrumMaster Skills
1) While this class is based on the Scrum Method within the Agile Framework, the teachings are not bound or limited to theory. The course will help people solve pressing problems and issues they are facing and requires active participation from each attendee.
2) While my class average test score sits near the very top of all trainers, this is not our primary goal. Our primary goal is to place you in first person scenarios where you can learn how to really execute in your position, not just recall what the book says you should do. You will leave with new tools to help you perform your job better.
3) This class will point out real world examples of how well-known organizations from startup to enterprise have adopted Scrum and witnessed dramatic incremental changes. While software is still a very important industry where Scrum can be applied, many organizations are finding ways to apply this method throughout various functions of their organizations.