- Company is founded on March 2nd by Richard Larson.
- Company started life as Watermark Technical Services.
- First Business Analysis classes offered.
- Elizabeth Larson joins company as a full-time principal, after part-time status.
- First Project Management and Business Process Management courses offered.
- Company moves to its first headquarters.
- Watermark Learning becomes an inaugural PMI Registered Education Provider.
- Chris Anderson becomes Vice President of Watermark Learning.
- Company begins teaching PMP® Certification Preparation classes.
- Watermark acquires Lancom training company
- Company changes name to Watermark Learning.
- Company moves to new, larger headquarters outside Minneapolis, MN, USA.
- Watermark acquires Denning Training.
- Company begins offering Masters and other certificate programs through Auburn University.
- Watermark Learning becomes a charter Endorsed Education provider of the IIBA®.
- Company begins teaching CBAP® Certification Preparation classes.
- Watermark Learning releases its first CBAP® Certification Study Guide.
- Company begins teaching its first Agile training courses.
- Watermark is officially certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council.
- Company is granted a Provisional Private School License from the Minnesota Office of Higher Education.
- Watermark Learning promotes Andrea Brockmeier to the position of Client Solutions Director of Project Management.
- Watermark releases version 2 of its CBAP® Certification Study Guide to complement BABOK® Guide Version 2.0.
- Company adds Business Intelligence Requirements Analysis to its offerings.
- Company releases its book: Requirements Management, Part 1: Requirements Planning.
- Company adds training firm FTI as its training partner in South Africa.
- Company launches its acclaimed CBAP® Online Study Exam and PMP® Online Study Exam; a CCBA® Study Exam is launched in 2011.
- Watermark Learning offers its first virtual training, delivered live over the internet.
- Watermark Learning wins the PMI Education Product of the Year award for its Project R.E.A.L™ live simulation class.
- Company begins offering BPM Certificate programs through Auburn University.
- Watermark Learning adds training company SEAN as its training partner in Mexico.
- Company moves to larger headquarters and celebrates 20th anniversary.
- Watermark begins to offer college credit through Concordia University St. Paul for its Project Management, Business Analysis, and Business Process Management courses.
- Watermark inaugurates Indian partnership with Vellicate Technologies
- Watermark Learning teams up with Equinox IT to offer training programs in New Zealand.
- Watermark partners with leading German training firm masVenta to provide Business Analysis courses.
- RBN Consulting enters into an agreement with Watermark Learning to offer our training courses in Brazil.
- Watermark Learning adds five new courses, including BA Bootcamp, Bulletproof Business Cases, and Virtual Teams.
- Company begins offering in-person classes in the Seattle, Washington area.
- Watermark expands Agile curriculum, announces seven new or revised courses.
- Watermark partners with Italian training firm Initiative to provide CBAP preparation courses in Italy.
- Watermark Learning publications are made available through Amazon Canada.
- Company launches PMI-PBA Online Study Exam and PMI-PBA Preparation Course.
- Watermark becomes a member of the Agile Alliance.
- Company launches expanded PMP Certification Bootcamp.
- Company launches PMI-PBA Preparation Bootcamp and PMI-PBA Study Tables.
- Company launches PMI-PBA Study Guide