Navigating the Political Landscape
Learn how to manage stakeholder relationships positively, define business problems correctly, and influence the right solutions. Regardless of your job title, you often need to be influential with project stakeholders to be effective. Our courses in this subject develop influencing and problem-solving skills, enabling you to work as a valuable consultant and trusted advisor to your organization.
Contact us today for Influencing Skills training, courses and workshops. Our courses teach the following:
- Understand and analyze business problems, and recommend and “sell” solutions that will adequately solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity.
- Employ various facilitation techniques to help build teams, elicit requirements, resolve conflict, and identify and solve problems.
- Build trust and communicate more effectively.
- Help guide your organization through difficult, but needed, changes.
- Effectively handle challenging situations with your customer, team members, vendors, and sponsors.