How We Do It
Since 1992 Watermark Learning has provided business analysis training and project management training that turns the complexity of industry standards into practical application. Instead of covering a broad body of knowledge, our courses are laser-focused for business analysts, project managers, and process analysts. We don't rely on traditional academic or rote learning methods, but offer classes that are practical and engaging. Rather than deliver unimaginative lectures, our instructors facilitate classes using interactive case studies that energize students to learn… and motivate them to perform.
Students learn by doing. While other companies specialize in 'tell me' training, we are experts in 'engage me' learning. Watch the video below for an example of how a team "learns by doing" in a recent Eliciting Business Requirements Class.
- Learners need to connect to training. Our courses include hands-on workshops and exercises that actively involve adult learners and adapt to multiple learning styles.
- Training needs to be relevant. Our courses include practical, proven concepts, tips and techniques, real-world case studies, lively discussion, and role play simulations that challenge and energize students.
Participants should be able to apply what they've learned. Our instructors are also mentors, skilled at motivating students and building confidence. We provide practical training and believe strongly in the value of follow-up mentoring on the job to make the learning experience applicable in the workplace. Watch the video below to see how teams "apply what they've learned" during the class on Eliciting Business Requirements.
- Learning happens best in a safe environment. Our instructors bring out the best in students through their concern, care, and supportive teaching style.
- Solutions need to be flexible. No matter what your business, our goal is to transfer our knowledge and skills to you.
- Classes are focused. Our coursework is carefully planned to provide you with the real essence of what you need to know.