CCBA Certification Training
Want to make sure that you are ready for the CCBA® exam and increase your odds of passing it on the first try? This comprehensive workshop will prepare you for the Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have. The course was designed, created, and is taught by CBAP® recipients to help others focus on the critical areas to study and to provide insights into the exam.
It is current with the framework of knowledge outlined by A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) version 3.0 and includes over 1100 sample CCBA® exam questions to make you ready and know what to expect come test time. Additionally, you’ll learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises to reinforce the material.
This course conforms to and aligns with the BABOK® Guide version 3.0 of the IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis). The CCBA exam is based on the same content as the CBAP exam, though the exam question style will be different. Many of the course materials you will receive in the CCBA certification training course will be identical to the CBAP materials.
4-Day CCBA Boot Camp
With the purchase of any CCBA training course, you will receive:
- Instructor-led course
- Satisfied 35 contact hours required by IIBA®
- 100% money-back pass guarantee
- Guaranteed to run on dates listed
- CBAP/CCBA Certification Training Course Binder
- CBAP Certification Study Guide
- BABOK® Study Tables
- CBAP/CCBA training aids (study sheets and exam tips)
- Over 1,100 CCBA exam prep sample questions
- Access to additional web-based video lectures
Why Take This Course From Watermark Learning?
Below are just a few of the benefits that we believe make our CCBA certification training course offering the best in the industry:
- Increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the CCBA® certification exam
- Streamline the massive amounts of information required to pass the test
- The small-class environment, group exercises, and hundreds of sample exam questions keep you engaged and aid in your retention and learning
- Learn from experts. The course is designed and taught by CBAP recipients with extensive knowledge of the BABOK® Guide, some of whom also contributed to its development
- Dedication. We have 7 CBAP recipients on staff, ready to help you pass the exam
- Trusted. Study with a firm that has helped thousands of people pass certification exam. We know how to combine learning with test preparation in an engaging way!
- Complete. Earn 35 PDs, enough to apply for the CCBA® exam
We guarantee you will pass the CCBA exam if you follow our study advice and take the exam within 3 months of attending the CCBA certification training class.
- Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the BABOK® Guide v3.0.
- Anticipate the general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them.
- Cite the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables, and their relationships.
- Measure your ability to successfully complete the exam through sample questions in each knowledge area.
- Dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every practice exam.
- Develop a personal test prep strategy, employing various test-taking tactics.
Video-on-Demand (VOD): This course is available as a Video-on-Demand (VOD) and is a great way to help you prepare for your certification exam. Think of it as highly engaging self-paced learning, with the benefits of live training done on your own schedule.
Go at your own pace, thoroughly immerse yourself in the material, and even ask questions of an instructor via email as if you were attending a live class. After watching and reading each section, drill on practice questions. Re-watch videos as many times as you want and take any number of practice exams until your scores are 70-80% or more.
VODs are the ideal option for self-paced certification preparation and the next best thing to being in class!
All who wish to pass the CCBA® 3.0 certification exam and earn your Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) credential. Provides 35 PDs, enough to apply for the CCBA.
CCBA Course Outline
- CCBA® Exam Information & Tips
- Introduction and Key Concepts
- Underlying Competencies
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (BAPM)
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Final Review
"The BABOK Knowledge Area Summary was invaluable. Even though I had read and highlighted sections of the BABOK, I didn''t need to return to it prior to the exam. The summary provided everything I needed to focus on, in an easy to memorize format. I wouldn''t have been able to repeatedly go over all Knowledge Areas, and pass the exam, without this tool."
CBAP, Carlson Leisure Group
"The instructor was excellent and kept me interested, which is difficult in a virtual course. Everything was great!"
"The instructor was a great facilitator. The exercises were great, and I enjoyed them and the practice exam that we did during class."
CCBA Training Locations
Our courses are held at conveniently-located training facilities.
Regus Business Center SF
One Market Street Suite 3658
San Francisco, California 94105
4 S Market St, Faneuil Hall, 3rd Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02109