Agile Change Agent Certification Training
In this two-day workshop, participants will learn about agile ways of working and how an agile approach impacts their role and interaction with those driving and leading change. The course also equips participants with pioneering tools to ensure change initiatives are embedded, adopted, and deliver benefits throughout their organizations.
- Explain the processes, activities and information needed to plan and manage any type of change initiative.
- Learn how to allocate the available time to deliver greatest value.
- Understand how to prioritize activities according to their business value.
- Apply techniques to identify the benefits of the change.
- Define the information needed to manage a change initiative.
- Determine who needs to be involved and how to best engage them.
- Understand how to build trust and develop supportive relationships between all those impacted by change.
- Develop strategies for building resilience.
- Create a supportive environment that motivates people to participate in change.
Length and Learning Modes
Virtual Classes: 2 days; Discounts available for teams and for private offerings.
Virtual: To assimilate information needed to pass the Agile Change Agent Certification exam, there is are mini-practices exams through the course, study questions to help you retain the information and a full length practice exam to take before the actual exam. Participants attending a virtual class will receive a link to the examination, which should be taken within two weeks of the class end date.
PDUs: 14 CDUs: 14
This course and certification will benefit anyone involved in planning, managing, and creating change at work within an agile environment.
There are no prerequisites, but a basic understanding Agile principles and change management will be helpful.
Recommended Reading – Agile Change Management: A practical framework for successful change planning and implementation by Melanie Franklin. You may purchase this book through APMG or Amazon.
- Understanding Change Management
- Understanding Agile Approaches
- Core Concepts to Drive Agile Change
- Business Need
- Relationship Building
Agile & Change Management Overview
- Agile principles
- Change management basics
- Core concepts
Change Management Roadmap
- Definition and elements
- Roadmap framework
- Roadmap - Iteration 1 & Iteration 2
- Business need defined
- Requirements vs benefit led change
- Business need in iterations 1 & 2
- Business understanding
- Change participants
- Support for the change
- Personal awareness
- Personal leadership
- Definition, elements, and benefits
- Five reactions to change
- Positive and sustaining environments
- Resilience and change
- Intrinsic motivation
- Questionnaires & Assessments
- Business Understanding Questionnaire
- Motivation Questionnaire
- Benefits Assessment
- Emotional Assessment