Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) Training
You’re a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), who’s been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification.
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
Length and Learning Modes
In person classes: 2 days; Discounts available for teams and for private offerings.
Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
Anyone who can benefit from the course is welcome to attend, including: ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, product managers, facilitators, team members, leaders, and others in the organization who are looking to grow their skillset.
PDUs: 14 SEUs: 16 CEUs: 1.4
In order to receive the A-CSM certification, you must:
- Have an active CSM certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Complete the A-CSM course (e.g. this class) via a Scrum Alliance approved trainer.
- Document at least 12 months of experience as a ScrumMaster on your Scrum Alliance Profile. If you do not have the 12 months of experience, but want to learn and apply these concepts, you can take the class and document the experience as you get it (you will not have the A-CSM until you have all the experience documented).
- Agile, Scrum and Lean
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Coaching the Development Team
- Scrum Mastery