Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) Training
You’re a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), who’s been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification.
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
Length and Learning Modes
In person classes: 2 days; Discounts available for teams and for private offerings.
Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
Anyone who can benefit from the course is welcome to attend, including: ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, product managers, facilitators, team members, leaders, and others in the organization who are looking to grow their skillset.
PDUs: 14 SEUs: 16 CEUs: 1.4
In order to receive the A-CSM certification, you must:
- Have an active CSM certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Complete the A-CSM course (e.g. this class) via a Scrum Alliance approved trainer.
- Document at least 12 months of experience as a ScrumMaster on your Scrum Alliance Profile. If you do not have the 12 months of experience, but want to learn and apply these
- concepts, you can take the class and document the experience as you get it (you will not have the A-CSM until you have all the experience documented).
- Agile, Scrum and Lean
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Coaching the Development Team
- Scrum Mastery