Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) Training
You're a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM®), who's been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM®) certification.
- Enhance your skills. Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish your expertise. Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace and show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
- Learn from experts. The course is designed and taught by Certified Scrum Trainer® partners with extensive knowledge of the principles and values of Scrum.
- Reference Materials. Each student will receive a comprehensive student guide complete with examples and workshop solutions
Through the A-CSM course, you'll learn to:
- How to facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- How to respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- How to increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- How to scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
2 days of A-CSM training led by a Certified Scrum Trainer®
Hybrid: Provides maximum flexibility where students can choose to take the course LIVE or VIRTUAL. The instructor will be present at the address listed and will also host the workshop on a collaboration software program so students can choose their preferred training method.
Guaranteed to Run
All A-CSM certification courses are 100% guaranteed to run on the dates listed. Yes, even if there's only one student. While other providers often postpone courses due to low enrollment, we promise to never do that.
PDUs: 14 SEUs: 16 CEUs: 1.4
Anyone who is looking to enhance their Scrum knowledge and skills including: ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, product managers, project managers, facilitators, team members, leaders, and others in the organization who are looking to grow their skillset.
In order to receive the A-CSM certification, you must:
- Have an active CSM certification with the Scrum Alliance
- Complete a A-CSM course via a Scrum Alliance approved trainer (i.e. this course)
- Document at least 12 months of experience as a ScrumMaster on your Scrum Alliance Profile. If you do not have the 12 months of experience, but want to learn and apply these concepts, you can take the class and document the experience as you get it (you will not have the A-CSM until you have all the experience documented).
Note: There is no exam for the A-CSM certification and you are eligible based on successful completion all educator-designed components of the course. You may take the A-CSM course at any time after completing your CSM certification, and must have at least 12 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your A-CSM certification.
- Agile, Scrum and Lean
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Coaching the Development Team
- Scrum Mastery
A-CSM Training Locations
Our courses are held at conveniently-located training facilities.
We apologize, but we do not currently have any Live courses scheduled.