Facilitation Skills Workshop
An effective facilitator helps a group accomplish a goal, such as understand or solve a problem, explore opportunities, define requirements, make decisions, or other objectives. The ability to keep the group on task to achieve the goal is the value a good facilitator brings to an organization. The investment in developing facilitation skills is rewarded with increased leadership capabilities, more effective time management in meetings and other group settings, and improved likelihood of achieving team and business goals.
- Learn various facilitation techniques, including when and how to use them for best effect.
- Develop a structured approach to planning and conducting facilitated sessions.
- Practice applying facilitation concepts and best practices.
Length and Learning Modes
Live classes: 1 Day; Discounts available for teams and for private offerings.
PDUs: 7 CDUs: 7 CEUs: 0.7
Those wishing to use facilitation for maximum effect and those wishing to go beyond basic meeting skills to deliver consensus and action.
Additional content in the 2-day version:
- Problem solving techniques with facilitated sessions (Problem Identification, Root Causes Analysis, and Problem Solving)
- Associated brainstorming technique with facilitated session
- Process mapping technique with facilitated session
- Conflict resolution techniques with facilitated session
Virtual Classroom Facilitation Skills Workshop Courses
VOD Facilitation Skills Workshop Courses