IIBA Agile Analysis (IIBA-AAC) Certification Training
Do you want to make sure that you are ready for the IIBA®-AAC exam and increase your odds of passing? This one-day workshop will prepare you for IIBA®-Agile Analysis Certification exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have. This course was designed, created, and is taught by IIBA®-AAC recipients to help others focus on the critical areas to study and to provide insights into the exam.
Participants will learn invaluable tips and tricks needed to pass the IIBA®-AAC exam. This course follows IIBA®-AAC exam blueprint based on the Agile Extension to the BABOK® Guide. It also includes the use of Watermark’s acclaimed online exam simulator, which provides detailed explanations of why incorrect answers are wrong and why the correct answer is right.
- Go at your own pace, thoroughly immerse yourself in the material, and even ask questions of an instructor via email as if you were attending a live class.
- After watching and reading each section, drill on practice questions.
- Re-watch videos as many times as you want and take any number of practice exams until your scores are 70-80% or more.
This course is intended for business analysts or those performing business analysis tasks in an agile environment who wish to prepare for the IIBA®-AAC exam.
PDUs: 7 CDUs: 7 SEUs: 7 CEUs: 0.7
- Describe the overall agile values, principles, and mindset.
- Articulate the role of the business analyst in an agile context using a three-horizon framework.
- Learn how to apply various techniques to the three horizons.
- Identify the core concepts and techniques described in the Agile Extension to the BABOK® Guide
- Anticipate the general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them.
- Agile and Scrum Principles
- The Strategy Horizon
- The Initiative Horizon
- The Delivery Horizon
VOD IIBA-AAC Courses