Private / Onsite Training
Training and related services from Watermark Learning include:
- Personalization – Personalize the delivery of our individual courses to reference your templates, processes and even terminology to ensure a rapid assimilation of skills to your participants' on-the-job experiences – all at no additional cost
- Customization – For an additional fee, work with our knowledgeable staff to create a training class that is custom fit to your employees strengths and weaknesses
- Turnkey Solutions – Eliminate any administrative hassles by choosing a complete turnkey solution from Watermark Learning.
We partner with select organizations and individuals who believe in our products and services. If you are one who does, why not benefit from recommending us to others? You can earn additional income and do your customers and readers a service. The two most common types of affiliates include:
- Training organizations who don’t offer the same courses we do, and want to add offerings to fill a void.
- Bloggers who recommend courses and study aids to their readers.
This means your investment will:
- Confidently develop your employees with proven, real-world skills
- Yield immediate practical results to improve project and business success
- Leverage the latest industry standards and adapt them to your organization
Whether training 10 people or 100, there is no better time to elevate the skills of your organization. Put the effectiveness and success of private, on-site training from Watermark Learning to work for you!
For more information, please check out our Course Catalog
and contact one of our dedicated group training specialists.
Earn Income by Promoting our Courses and Study Materials
You receive a unique referral code for each product or class you want to promote. Our system tracks each referral that results in a sale, and we record the commission you earn. We provide you with a statement and periodic check. For non-US affiliates, we pay via PayPal®. It’s that easy. Start earning commissions now!Contact us to learn more
What Our Clients Say
"We are thrilled to have chosen Watermark Learning for our 2015 Project Management Professional (PMP)® Boot Camp training! Watermark worked with us as a true partner, from day one. They took the time to understand our business, our trainees, expectations and our past training experiences. Watermark even scheduled time with our trainees well before the training date, to ensure our trainees were thoroughly prepared for the class. Our trainer is an industry expert when it comes to PMP®."
Sr. Director, Client Implementation, Optum Shared Services
"Provaliant brought Watermark Learning in to conduct Business Processing Modeling training for my staff. It was by far the most well-received training that we have ever had, with the most active participation in class activities by all of the Provaliant staff. It became apparent to my staff and me that that the material, instructor and/or presentation in classes we have had from other vendors was just not of high quality, impairing our ability to learn. With the Watermark instructor it was just the opposite, her professionalism and experience aided in making this a true learning experience for my staff."
PMP, Provaliant Retirement, LLC
"The overall training and coaching provided by Watermark was very well done, with excellent training materials and case exercises...We have a high level of confidence in our skills and our process as we move forward with our project."
VP Finance, Riverside Health System
"This was absolutely the best class I've had in a long time (if ever). It was structured perfectly, flowed perfectly, labs fit course topics perfectly. The instructor was very professional and handled our rowdy group very politically. The course was the best I've ever had!"
"Very good! Didn't use a lot of jargon. Taught in plain English which means the attendees will be able to apply what they learned anywhere. Great exercises and samples. The atmosphere set up from day one encouraged participation and thinking. Bravo!"
Fortune 100 Retailer
"The instructor was excellent! Knowledgeable, personable, and very enthusiastic with good examples that helped to explain the topic. This was an engaging course and it was helpful in my day-to-day life. Thank you for bringing it to us!"
private on-site class participant
"I liked the active participation and the examples. I’ll be able to use the various tools on how to capture user stories and break them out."
Rockwell Collins, Agile Business Analysis
Coaching and Mentoring
Whether or not your employees have taken Watermark Learning classes, you're invited to take advantage of our Coaching and Mentoring services to help move your business forward. And if you've already hosted onsite Watermark Learning classes at your organization, Coaching and Mentoring can be the next step to develop the skills your team members have learned. Watermark Learning offers Coaching and Mentoring in the areas of Agile and Scrum Implementation, Business Analysis, and Project Management for your business.
Watermark Learning can also provide coaching and mentoring for industry certification programs, such as CBAP® and CSM®. We will also be happy to meet with you to design a coaching/mentoring program custom-tailored to your needs.
Benefits of Coaching and Mentoring
"You don't know what you don't know, but our mentors do."
- Developing and honing skills learned in our Agile & Scrum Training and Business Analysis Training classes.
- Learning from the best – Our coaches and mentors, with an average of over 20 years of business experience, are also subject matter experts and instructors with a high level of expertise, ideas, and acquired skills.
- Access to business experience – Regardless of what your team has done or is doing, chances are our mentors have already done something similar. You’ll avoid costly mistakes by learning how to do it right the first time.
- A sounding board – A Watermark Learning mentor/coach helps your team to stay on track, check assumptions, generate new ideas, and provides support. Leverage their experience and knowledge for your own improved chances of success.
“Mentor was extremely pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. Gave me a foundation for a 'plan' to bring back. I think it is a great way to do business offering mentoring and the possibility of a "custom" course. Your staff has been great. Very helpful and very well informed about the courses.”
— BD, Wyeth
Here is a partial list of what Watermark Learning’s experienced subject matter experts can provide for your team in each of our three coaching and mentoring areas.
Agile & Scrum Coaching
- Coaching a team or teams new to Agile as you prepare to undertake your Agile journey
- Observing and/or facilitating your team’s Agile ceremonies:
- Sprint zero activities (visioning, ground rules, creating the backlog)
- Release planning
- Sprint planning
- Product demos
- Daily standups
- Facilitating your user story and other Agile artifacts (backlogs, burndowns, etc.)
- Coaching on Agile development
- Reviewing and commenting
- Agile leadership mentoring: mentoring managers and other leaders in how to lead self-organizing teams
Business Analysis Coaching
- Coaching a Center of Excellence (COE) as you formalize your business analysis practices, including governance structures
- Coaching your teams on preparing for elicitation activities
- Observing and/or facilitating your requirements workshops, as well as coaching on interviews, observation, and other elicitation and prioritization techniques
- Soft skills coaching (influencing skills, conflict management, virtual teams, critical thinking, active listening, body language, etc.)
At Watermark Learning, we believe that people learn best by actively putting knowledge into practice. In addition to our regular public courses, we also offer applied learning options for our clients, including Outcome-Based Consultative Training and coaching and mentoring services. With applied learning, an expert Watermark Learning instructor will come onsite and tailor our course content to meet your unique needs. We also arrange for coaching and mentoring, so that an expert can provide your team with onsite guidance on an actual project.
Do you find yourself or your team too busy for training, yet need new project skills? ✔
Need to combine learning with getting projects done? ✔
Does your organization prefer an uber-practical approach to learning? ✔
We have you covered! Our Outcome-Based Consultative Training has been at the core of our training approach since our founding in 1992. Outcome-Based Learning focuses on the benefits you can expect. Virtually any of our courses can be structured as applied learning platforms to achieve outcomes such as these examples:
- Complete a project charter or plan
- Conduct sprint or release planning
- Devise a business case template
- Create a business analysis plan
- Create user stories and story maps
- Create a use case diagram and
- Create use case narratives
- Devise acceptance criteria for product features
- Estimate a project
- Create a risk management plan for a project
- Create a business process map for a complex process
- Role-play conversations with “difficult” customers
- Document requirements for a project the right way
- Conduct a retrospective that provides meaningful improvements
These are just a small sample. What can you think of that would help your next project or related effort?
Tell us what you are looking for.