The Project Management Institute (PMI) is the world’s foremost advocate for the project management profession. A vital and forward-thinking organization, PMI is comprised of 236 chartered chapters, 34 new potential chapters, 33 Specific Interests Groups and two colleges. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research and provides certification, education and professional exchange opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the profession.The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®)
The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) is an international not-for-profit professional association for business analysis professionals. The IIBA vision is to be the leading world-wide professional association that develops and maintains standards for the practice of business analysis and for the certification of practitioners.
Watermark Learning is a Premier Sponsor of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter of IIBA and a Chapter Sponsor of the Chicago Chapter of IIBA.
Maven Training Maven Training is our strategic partner for PRINCE2™ training in the US. Maven is a leading training provider of PRINCE2 and Managing Strategic Programs (MSP) training in the UK. Watermark Learning and Maven work together to adapt and deliver PRINCE2 training to organizations operating in the US.International Association of Facilitators
The International Association of Facilitators (IAF) is the recognized source for credible and valuable professional help for practicing facilitators. IAF members work and consult with corporations, government agencies, nonprofit organizations, schools, educational institutions and communities in over 30 countries. They contribute to organizational and social change using applied group process methodologies.American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
The American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) is a leading association of workplace learning and performance professionals, forming a world-class community of practice. ASTD's 70,000 members and associates come from more than 100 countries and thousands of organizations--multinational corporations, medium-sized and small businesses, government, academia, consulting firms, and product and service suppliers.The Data Management Association International (DAMA)
The Data Management Association International (DAMA) is an international not-for-profit association of data resource management professionals with chapters and Members-At-Large around the world.
Data Resource Management is the development and execution of architectures, policies, practices and procedures that properly manage the full data lifecycle needs of an enterprise.The Object Management Group™ (OMG™)
The Object Management Group (OMG) is an open membership, not-for-profit consortium that produces and maintains computer industry specifications for interoperable enterprise applications. Membership includes virtually every large company in the computer industry, and hundreds of smaller ones. Most of the companies that shape enterprise and Internet computing today are represented on the OMG Board of Directors.Professional Association For Computer Training (PACT)
The Professional Association for Computer Training (PACT), located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is one of the oldest professional computer training associations in the United States. PACT meets the second Friday of every month to provide information, discuss options, and discover answers regarding issues and technologies facing today's ever-changing organizations.
Business Analysis Resources
Watermark prides itself on providing clients with relevant skills and information about Business Analysis. Following are some resources we think will be helpful:
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®)
- Business Process Management Initiative
- Business Rules Community
- Capability Maturity Model (CMMI®): resources about the CMMI® and process management. Look for Publications for free reports and a great Acronym dictionary.
- Data Management Association International
- UML Resource Page (OMG web site)
- BA Times: portal to articles, books, seminars, webinars, and blogs about business analysis.
- BA Times Bookstore
- Modern Analyst: portal to articles, books, seminars, webinars, and blogs about business analysis.
Project Management Resources
Watermark prides itself on providing clients with relevant skills and project management resources. The following are some links we think will be helpful:
- Project Management Institute
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation Course
- PMP® Certification FAQs
- Complete PMP Certification Guide
- ProjectTimes: portal to project management articles, books, seminars, webinars, and blogs.
- Project Connections: excellent resource library of templates, blogs, articles, and papers.
- PMI Bookstore and Marketplace
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Watermark offers comprehensive project management certification training and mentoring to help control projects and improve their results.
Business Process Management Resources
Check out the resources below for Business Process Management. Use them to find additional insights and trends in the field of BPM, Lean, and process improvement.
- Association of Business Process Management Professionals International
- BPM.com - the Resource for Business Process Management
- BPM Institute
- Business Process Trends
- iSixSigma: Six Sigma Resources for Six Sigma Quality
- Lean America
- Lean Enterprise Institute
- Lean Learning Center
- Lean Thinking Network
- Superfactory - Resources for lean manufacturing and lean enterprise excellence
Influencing Skills Resources
Watermark prides itself on providing clients with relevant skills and information on Influencing Skills Training. Following are some resources we think will be helpful:
- Thinking Managers: useful links and information relating to project management, business analysis, and influencing skills training
- Changing Minds: numerous techniques for influencing, change management, persuasion, and a host of other interesting topics to enhance your influencing skills.
- Creating Minds: useful tools, principles, articles, books, etc. on creative problem solving and idea generation.
- Mindtools: includes practical information about project management, business analysis, leadership, communication, problem-solving, decision-making and a whole lot more.
- International Association of Facilitators