Take the Next Step in Your Agile Training
You’re a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), and you've been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. Take the next step in your Agile journey and achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification.
Our 2-day A-CSM course is taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer and will allow you to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
Build on your foundational knowledge and stand out in your industry with an A-CSM certification!
- Have an active CSM certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Complete the A-CSM course (e.g. this class) via a Scrum Alliance approved trainer.
- Document at least 12 months of experience as a ScrumMaster on your Scrum Alliance Profile. If you do not have the 12 months of experience, but want to learn and apply these concepts, you can take the class and document the experience as you get it (you will not have the A-CSM until you have all the experience documented).
To maintain your A-CSM, you must renew your A-CSM certification every two years by earning Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
Let us know when you've passed! We'd love to hear from you.