Systems Thinking Quick Start
Enhance your ability to see the big picture and make connections between and among seemingly disparate events and processes. Learn how to become a systems thinker to resolve complex, systematic business dilemmas in a practical manner. Identify high-leverage actions, changes, and interventions to ensure more efficient processes. Increase your ability to help a team understand complex problems.
- Understand the impacts of change in complex systems.
- Learn to recognize patterns.
- Practice creating a systems diagram.
- Learn to recognize common archetypes that often occur in complex systems.
Length and Learning Modes
Video on Demand: 3 hours
PDUs: 3 CDUs: 3
- Systems thinking overview
- Pattern recognition
- System diagraming
"I learned a new technique to tell a story (Circles of Causality). This, along with data and graphs, can provide a telling story and increase credibility. Now I have a better understanding of Archetypes when talking about patterns and how to use them to come up with solutions."