Facilitating Scrum Events
Scrum events just don’t happen; rather, they need to be facilitated to be effective. The ScrumMaster’s role includes guiding the Team through the Scrum process. This highly interactive workshop will provide participants with facilitation tools and techniques that will ensure everyone on the Team is participating and more importantly, collaborating!
- Explore the challenges of facilitating Scrum events.
- Explore the role and characteristics of an effective Scrum facilitator.
- Learn and practice various facilitation techniques.
Length and Learning Modes
Video on Demand: 3-Hours
PDUs: 3 CDUs: 3 SEUs: 3 CEUs: 0.3
- Scrum facilitated events and why they can be challenging
- Role and characteristics of an effective Scrum facilitator
- Applying facilitation techniques to Scrum events
"Class was well run and provided useful tips as to facilitating scrum events. Emphasis on the need to use multiple tools to keep things from getting boring for the team. There were many tools mentioned that I was not familiar with but will now check out and add them to my tool box of techniques. Good class discussion and real examples of what some teams have done or are doing."
VOD Facilitating Scrum Events Courses