Critical Thinking Quick Start
To foster decision making, creativity, and innovation, it is essential to be a critical thinker. Critical thinkers question information, conclusions, and points of view. They strive to be clear, precise, and relevant. They seek to think beneath the surface, to be logical, and fair. This session provides a practical framework for understanding critical thinking and provides strategies for developing your critical thinking.
- Describe the purpose and benefits of critical thinking.
- Identify the fallacies in your thinking.
- Describe and utilize the components of critical communications skills.
- Learn to evaluate your reasoning.
Length and Learning Modes
Video on Demand: 3 hours;
PDUs: 3 CDUs: 3 CEUs: 0.3
- Critical thinking overview
- Common fallacies in thinking
- Critical thinking communication skills
- Critical reasoning skills
"This course was a quick way to inform me of the elements that can be used in a variety of settings to get the work started. It is really good material."