Strategic Thinking Quick Start
Strategic thinking is a core competency for identifying value opportunities for the organization that align with the organization’s strategic efforts. Participants will gain an understanding of strategic thinking, practice simple tools that support strategic thinking, and learn to avoid the most common strategic thinking pitfalls.
- Describe the purpose and benefits of strategic thinking.
- Learn 4 key techniques that support strategic thinking efforts.
- Identify common strategic thinking strategies & traps.
Length and Learning Modes
Video on Demand: 3 hours
PDUs: 3 CDUs: 3
- Critical thinking overview
- Common fallacies in thinking
- Critical thinking communication skills
- Critical reasoning skills
"Great class. Picked up a couple new techniques including Environmental Scanning and SWOT analysis. These will be useful to put in my toolbox."
VOD Strategic Thinking Quick Start Courses