Finalize your CBAP or CCBA Exam Preparation
Hundreds of flash cards, color-coded by Knowledge Area with the most important ® terms and techniques. These cards will help you drill and learn the central concepts for the CBAP® or CCBA® exam, and help you finalize your exam preparation. Includes several blank cards so you can create your own flashcards and customize your study.
Click here to review Watermark Learning Shipping Information.
How our Flashcards will help you:
- Drill and memorize key concepts of the BABOK that will help you prepare for the CBAP/CCBA exam.
- Employ visual and kinesthetic learning principles to trigger different parts of your brain to absorb more information.
- Reinforce important material from the BABOK and our CBAP Certification Study Guide v3.0 so you learn and retain the information.
- Use alone or with a colleague and help each other prepare for your exam.
- 336 flashcards that give you extensive coverage of the important BABOK terms, concepts, and techniques.
- Unique blend of two-phase learning: all cards have a simple definition for quick absorption. Many cards also contain a second layer of pertinent details, types, and examples for deeper understanding.
- Used in the Watermark Learning CBAP and CCBA Certification Preparation courses, these flashcards have been student tested and refined for maximum effectiveness.
- Includes several blank cards so you can create your own flashcards and customize your study.
- Printed on sturdy cardstock, take these flashcards with you for quick or impromptu study.
Click here to review Watermark Learning shipping information.
"Very helpful, highly recommended! I love the color of the flash cards."
"Excellent flash card alignment for the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) exam. Covers all of the glossary and chapter referenced terms of the BABOK Study Guide. Excellent compliment to their BABOK Study Guide."
"If you're studying for the CBAP, then these cards are for you. They summarize the information found in the Study Guide so they make for a good accompaniment if you don't want to tote the book around, but want to get some studying done. Just grab the cards for the chapter you're working on and go."
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo, PMP, PMI-PBA and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.