How to Talk BA
Critical Terminology for Anyone Involved with Business Analysis
By Elizabeth Larson, CBAP, PMI-PBA, PMP and Richard Larson, CBAP, PMI-PBA, PMP
How to Talk BA helps practitioners and those learning business analysis to grasp or refresh their understanding of the main BA terminology. It covers terms from references such as the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide), Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide, and the PMI Standard for Business Analysis
This reference is perfect for anyone who wants a high-level overview of common business analysis concepts and terms, whether you are new to the industry or have been practicing for years and want to keep current. It is also indispensable for those studying for the ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, and PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA)® exams to grasp the terms used on those exams. It also serves as a reference for those who practice business analysis using the IIBA and/or PMI standards. It will prove valuable for anyone in need of a reference guide to definitions of technical business terms used primarily in business analysis.
Why you need this book:
- Handy size summary of over 300 critical business analysis terms
- Great resource for all levels and anyone associated with business analysis
- Includes references to the BABOK® Guide v3, PMI® BA Practice Guide, and other top BA books
- Includes examples to clarify and make the terms practical
- Essential for mastering terms when preparing for the CBAP/CCBA/ECBA or PMI-PBA® exams
Click here to review Watermark Learning Shipping Information.
Table of Contents
- BABOK Terminology Reference Summary
- Business Analysis Resources
The PMI Registered Education Provider Logo, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.