- Watermark Learning is acquired by Project Management Academy (PMA), bringing a broader course offering, more instructors, & additional resources for our customers!
- Company adds to its Agile course offerings.
- Company launches IIBA®-AAC training, including new IIBA-AAC Certificate Preparation classes, an IIBA-AAC Online Study Exam, IIBA-AAC Study Tables, and IIBA-AAC Flashcards.
- Watermark updates and releases new PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® products to align with the 2018 exam blueprint.
- Watermark Learning celebrates 25th anniversary!
- Company launches ECBA™ training, including new ECBA Certificate Preparation classes, an ECBA Online Study Exam, and its How to Talk BA reference book.
- Company launches expanded PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Preparation course and a new PMI-ACP® Online Study Exam.
- Watermark Learning welcomes Susan Heidorn as Director of Business Solutions.
- Company becomes a BRMI® Authorized Training Organization and begins offering Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) classes.
- Watermark updates and releases new CBAP products and CCBA products to align with the BABOK Guide v3.
- Watermark Learning becomes a member of the Agile Alliance.
- Company launches expanded Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Boot Camp.
- Company launches PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® Preparation Boot Camp and PMI-PBA® Study Tables.
- Company launches PMI-PBA Study Guide.
- Watermark becomes a member of the Scrum Alliance.
- Company begins offering in-person classes in the Seattle, Washington area.
- Watermark expands Agile curriculum and announces seven new or revised courses.
- Watermark partners with Italian training firm Initiative to provide CBAP Certification Preparation courses in Italy.
- Watermark Learning publications are made available through Amazon Canada.
- Company launches PMI-PBA Online Study Exam and PMI-PBA Certification Boot Camp.
- Watermark Learning partners with Smart Gecko and SoftEd to offer our training courses in France and New Zealand, respectively.
- Watermark partners with leading German training firm masVenta to provide Business Analysis courses.
- RBN Consulting enters into an agreement with Watermark Learning to offer our training courses in Brazil.
- Watermark Learning adds five new courses, including BA Bootcamp, Bulletproof Business Cases, and Virtual Teams.
- Company moves to larger headquarters and celebrates 20th anniversary.
- Watermark begins to offer college credit through Concordia University St. Paul for its Project Management, Business Analysis, and Business Process Management courses.
- Watermark inaugurates Indian partnership with Vellicate Technologies.
- Watermark Learning teams up with Equinox IT to offer training programs in New Zealand.
- Watermark Learning wins the PMI Education Product of the Year award for its Project R.E.A.L™ live simulation class.
- Company begins offering BPM Certificate programs through Auburn University.
- Watermark Learning adds training company SEAN as its training partner in Mexico.
- Company adds training firm FTI as its training partner in South Africa.
- Company launches its acclaimed CBAP Online Study Exam and PMP® Online Study Exam; a CCBA Online Study Exam is launched in 2011.
- Watermark Learning offers its first virtual training, delivered live over the internet.
- Watermark Learning promotes Andrea Brockmeier to the position of Director of Project Management.
- Watermark releases version 2 of its CBAP Certification Study Guide to complement BABOK® Guide version 2.0.
- Company adds Business Intelligence Requirements Analysis to its offerings.
- Company releases its book Requirements Management, Part 1: Requirements Planning.
- Company begins teaching its first Agile training courses.
- Watermark is officially certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (2008-2019).
- Company is granted a Provisional Private School License from the Minnesota Office of Higher Education.
- Company begins teaching CBAP® Certification Preparation classes.
- Watermark Learning releases its first CBAP® Certification Study Guide.
- Watermark Learning becomes a charter Endorsed Education provider of the IIBA®.
- Watermark acquires Denning Training.
- Company begins offering Masters and other certificate programs through Auburn University.
- Company changes name to Watermark Learning.
- Company moves to new, larger headquarters outside Minneapolis, MN, USA.
- Company begins teaching PMP Certification Boot Camp classes.
- Watermark acquires Lancom training company.
- Watermark Learning becomes an inaugural PMI® Registered Education Provider.
- Chris Anderson becomes Vice President of Watermark Learning.
- Company moves to its first headquarters.
- Elizabeth Larson joins company as a full-time principal, after part-time status.
- First Project Management and Business Process Management courses offered.
- First Business Analysis classes offered.
- Company is founded on March 2nd by Richard Larson.
- Company started as Watermark Technical Services.
PMP, PMI-ACP, and PMI-PBA are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.