Agile Quick Start
What does it mean to be agile? This workshop will introduce you to the values and principles that have inspired people and organizations across industries to shed their old ways of thinking, measuring, and interacting with others. This short class will enable all participants, from any professional background and experience, to grasp how agile helps with product development and to better communicate with agile teams. It is also helpful for people who want to understand why an agile approach provides so much business value.
- Identify the values and principles foundational to agile.
- Define how to apply agile approaches to meet project and business needs.
- Learn what you need to know to get going quickly with agile.
Length and Learning Modes
Video on Demand: 3-Hours
PDUs: 3 CDUs: 3 SEUs: 3
- Agile Manifesto and supporting principles
- Agile roles
- Key agile concepts and practices