Product Owner Quick Start
When considering a Product Owner (PO) for a Scrum team, look for one with a triple A rating: Authority, Ability, and Availability to make business decisions quickly. In addition, ensure they are fully prepared for their role. This workshop provides an overview of the role, responsibilities, and characteristics of a triple A-rated Product Owner.
- Explore the challenges of facilitating Scrum events.
- Explore the role and characteristics of an effective Scrum facilitator.
- Learn and practice various facilitation techniques.
Length and Learning Modes
Video on Demand: 3 hours
PDUs: 3 CDUs: 3 SEUs: 3
- Product Owner role and responsibilities
- Techniques for establishing the product vision
- Techniques for ordering and refining the product backlog
- Product Owner activities and participation in Scrum events
VOD Product Owner Quick Start Courses