The last few months, Watermark Learning has made appearances at several industry events in the Midwest including IN-BADD, WI-BADD, and most recently I-BADD. Below is a roundup of the highlights.
IN-BADD – April 22, 2014
- Elizabeth Larson presented “Is Your Organization Agile-Ready?”
- Richard Larson presented “BA Toolkit: Top Models for Complete Requirements Analysis.”
- Lori Ward staffed our table at the event and spoke with attendees about our training and certification preparation products.
- Vicki James presented “Achieving Business Value: Whose Responsibility Is It?“
- David Trueblood won a free public class seat in our drawing.
I-BADD – May 16, 2014
- Richard Larson presented “From Order Taker to Influencer: Becoming a Trusted Advisor.”
- Again Lori Ward staffed our table and discussed our our training and certification preparation products with attendees. It was great seeing old friends and making new ones!
- (Below) Watermark Learning Principals, Elizabeth and Richard Larson, pose for a photo with our drawing winners. Donna Fischer, left, won a free public business analysis training class, and Ann Lapp won a copy of The Influencing Formula.
Did you miss us at these events? See our upcoming presentations at our events page.
Please contact us if you would like to request any of the presentations above for your organization.